In this tutorial, learn how to play F1 Manager on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install F1 Manager on PC for free if you use Bluestacks emulator. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of F1 Manager
Play NEW F1® Manager for FREE and be the boss! Take control, make the big calls and master the art of race strategy to become the best F1® team in the world. Will you tell your race drivers to risk it all and go for it, or play the long game and sneak victory on the final lap? Faster than ever on-track action with STUNNING graphics. Featuring all the OFFICIAL circuits, teams and drivers from the 2020 FIA Formula One World Championship™, including Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo.
Main Features of F1 Manager for PC Free Download:
– Official Formula 1® racing management strategy game
– Create your ultimate F1® team and duel players in real-time 1v1 races
– Make split-second decisions to defeat your racing rivals
– Win chequered flags to unlock new series and earn epic rewards
– Recruit and train real-life F1® drivers
– Collect car components, develop and customise your race cars
– Compete against all 10 official F1® teams at beautiful real-life F1® circuits
– Pull off genius tactical management orders
– Set your pit stop strategy and select the right tyre compounds
– Decide when to push hard or conserve fuel
– React to weather changes, accidents and safety car periods
– Battle your way to the top of your league and win promotion to better divisions
– Compete every F1® race day for the ultimate rewards in Grand Prix™ Events
Downloading F1 Manager on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download F1 Manager from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks emulator.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to play F1 Manager on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “F1 Manager”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play F1 Manager on your computer.
Or you can also install F1 Manager on the PC by applying the F1 Manager XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install F1 Manager on PC for free.
That’s about it.