In this article, we will show you how to play Evil Nun 2 : Stealth Scary Escape Game Adventure on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Evil Nun 2
The Evil Nun is back, but this time get ready for a different level of horror in the Nun games school!
We know you are a big fan of horror games 3D, haunted house games, adventure escape games and all types of horror games, but what you have been really waiting for is to play again the Nun game. From all the scary stories you have heard and all of the terror games you have played, this scary granny’s one is by far the worst, and we know you love it!
That’s why we are bringing her back in one of the best scary escape games we have ever made! Here, you will face dangers with the same level of threat as a serial killer, like Mr. Meat, or even the scary ice cream man from Ice Scream, Rod. Say “Hello neighbor!” again to one of your most beloved horror characters.
From all the free scary games, the “Evil Nun 2” is the one that will give you the most nightmares, more than any horror stories. If you want horror games for kids, this is definitely not your game, because our game will surely jumpscare you while feeling the anxiety of a horror escape room.
The Evil Nun part number 2 will be for sure an amazing terror experience, but it will also offer you to know about the dark past of Sister Madeline the scary granny that stars our creepy games saga. Be ready to survive the different thriller scary stories you will be trapped in while trying to beat the Nun game.
As in all of our scary escape games, you will have to use all things in your hands to escape, not like in scary games for kids:
-Be careful not to make any noise! Like in Ice Scream, Madeline and her monsters will hear you for sure.
-Explore all secret places in the nun horror game school, much bigger and with more rooms than you think.
-Hide like your favourite horror stories characters, it’s the key to survival!
-Make sure you craft weapons to fight back in a nun horror game shooting, this is one of the worst evil games you will play!
-Monsters will make the school almost a haunted house, so run whenever you see one of them. Remember this an adventure
-Solve all the puzzles that you won’t find in other creepy games.
Downloading Evil Nun 2 : Stealth Scary Escape Game Adventure on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Evil Nun 2 : Stealth Scary Escape Game Adventure from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Evil Nun 2 : Stealth Scary Escape Game Adventure on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Evil Nun 2 : Stealth Scary Escape Game Adventure”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Evil Nun 2 : Stealth Scary Escape Game Adventure on your computer.
Or you can also install Evil Nun 2 : Stealth Scary Escape Game Adventure on the PC by applying the Evil Nun 2 : Stealth Scary Escape Game Adventure XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Evil Nun 2 : Stealth Scary Escape Game Adventure on PC for free.
That’s about it.