In this article, we will show you how to download and install ES File Explorer File Manager on Windows PC or laptop.
ES File Explorer for PC is a great tool for managing files and programs with synchronization with cloud services
In addition to the standard (copy, paste, cut), the program has a number of helpful functions. The ability to connect and transfer data to other Bluetooth-enabled devices. The program works with files with the support of WebDAV and FTP.
Main Features of ES File Explorer File Manager For PC
– It is an incredibly convenient application for storing information that allows you to perform any operations with files
– The ability to handle files on the local network۔
– Ability to store information in the clouds. Support for several types of cloud storage۔
– The streamlined process of sending multimedia files: photos, video and audio۔
– The ability to compress files to save device memory۔
– Support of zipping and RAR formats.
– Copy, move and delete files.
– Shows image previews.
– Function “choice” for convenient work with several files.
– Allows you to open and edit most text files.
– Work with .zip .rar archives: can open and unzip them.
– File search.
– Work with FTP.
– Integration with Social Services and Networks.
See also: Download ASTRO File Manager For PC
How To Download and Install ES File Explorer File Manager on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to use the ES File Explorer File Manager for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing ES File Explorer File Manager For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download ES File Explorer File Manager for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
5. Click Install button under the ES File Explorer File Manager logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install ES File Explorer File Manager on the PC by applying the ES File Explorer File Manager APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing ES File Explorer File Manager For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find ES File Explorer File Manager.
5. Click Install button under the ES File Explorer File Manager logo.
Hope something helps you.