In this article, we will show you how to play Epic Raft: Fighting Zombie Shark Survival on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Epic Raft
– Quests system
– Workbenchs’ upgrades
– 3 story Island
Dear players, if you want to ask questions to developers, make suggestions or report bugs, please visit our Discord server:
The Open-Beta version currently contains game mechanics, such as:
– Extraction of resources from sea with a hook
– Researching and crafting items
– Construction of raft
– A global map and movement between Islands
– Story Island with quests
– Random Islands with resources that can be mined with an axe, pickaxe, and shovel
– Opponents: sharks, mutocrabs and zombies
– Weather conditions and their impact on characters
– Equipment that affects player’s stats
In the future, it is planned to expand the functionality by introducing following features:
– gulls stealing crops
– new Islands with many puzzles and enemies
– a fascinating story
– hundreds of recipes
– open world
Downloading Epic Raft: Fighting Zombie Shark Survival on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Epic Raft: Fighting Zombie Shark Survival from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Epic Raft: Fighting Zombie Shark Survival on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Epic Raft: Fighting Zombie Shark Survival”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Epic Raft: Fighting Zombie Shark Survival on your computer.
Or you can also install Epic Raft: Fighting Zombie Shark Survival on the PC by applying the Epic Raft: Fighting Zombie Shark Survival XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Epic Raft: Fighting Zombie Shark Survival on PC for free.
That’s about it.