In this article, we will show you how to play EOS RED on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of EOS RED App
Taking place in the popular world of [EOS ONLINE], the story continues 50 years later!
Dive into the Massive Storyline spanning over 7 Continents and 58 regions now on Mobile.▶ Join Intense Battles with Thrilling Visuals and Effects ◀
Build your strength and unleash powerful equipment through the “Chaos Dungeon”!
Seize your take place in for Rewards
▶ Extensive Economy with Diverse Exchange Systems ◀
Full trade support for item exchange such as Marketplace or Parcel Mail.
▶ Start your Adventure to Hunt for the perfect equipment ◀
Weapons and Armor are only obtainable by hunting! giving equal for all!
▶ Wanted & Revenge Bounty System ◀
Enlist a powerful bounty hunter to fulfill your desire for justice and revenge!
▶ Hardcore Dungeons and Endless Battles ◀
Form an army with more than 70 players fighting simultaneous “Boss Dungeons”.
▶ Only the Fearless Will Reach the Top ◀
Prove your strength and gain Godly items through the PvE Dungeons, “Challenge Tower & Colosseum”.
▶ Hardcore Fun of Authentic MMORPG now on Mobile ◀
Feel the Thrill and Excitment of massive-scale field battles, “Territory War” and “Siege Warfare”.
▶ Don’t worry about AFK party members ◀
The unique “Leader Control System” allows the leader to directly control players in the party.
Downloading EOS RED on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download EOS RED from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install EOS RED on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “EOS RED”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play EOS RED on your computer.
Or you can also install EOS RED on the PC by applying the EOS RED XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install EOS RED on PC for free.
That’s about it.