In this tutorial, we will show you how to play EMERGENCY HQ – free rescue strategy game on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of EMERGENCY HQ – free rescue strategy game
The new game in the EMERGENCY series – download the rescue simulator EMERGENCY HQ now!
EMERGENCY HQ is a rescue simulation game. Take control of emergency units, including fire and ambulance, police, SWAT and technical services. Head up operations of rescues, crimes, medical and catastrophe management, dispatch and command vehicles and personnel.
Control firefighters, EMTs, paramedics, doctors, police officers and special forces to fight fires, rescue animals, save lives, fight terrorists and much more. Build up your base and put together the perfect emergency services team! Upgrade your fire trucks, hospital, other buildings and units, expand your headquarters. Use the Fire Department, Rescue Service, Police Department, and Technical Units to master the many exciting and challenging missions!
Join forces in a rescue alliance and support friends in challenging missions.
Do you have what it takes to be a hero? Fight The Chaos! Play the top firefighter game now!
EMERGENCY HQ – the fire fighter and rescue simulator game – is free to download and play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use these features, please disable in-app purchases in your device settings.
Downloading EMERGENCY HQ – free rescue strategy game on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download EMERGENCY HQ – free rescue strategy game from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install EMERGENCY HQ – free rescue strategy game on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “EMERGENCY HQ – free rescue strategy game”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play EMERGENCY HQ – free rescue strategy game on your computer.
Or you can also install EMERGENCY HQ – free rescue strategy game on the PC by applying the EMERGENCY HQ – free rescue strategy game XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install EMERGENCY HQ – free rescue strategy game on PC for free.
That’s about it.