In this article, we will show you how to download and install EAS Simulator Free on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of EAS Simulator Free
Ever wanted to simulate a natural disaster, a nuclear war or a zombie apocalypse? Now you can use your Android device to play realistic-looking Emergency Alert System (formerly known as Emergency Broadcast System) alerts.
Main Features of EAS Simulator Free For PC Free Download:
– Plays realistic EAS alerts. Choose from a default list of alerts or create your own (EAS Simulator Pro).
– Import custom EAS alerts created with EAS Simulator Pro by friends or shared online.
– Schedule an alert to play at a given time (even if the device is locked). Ideal for drills, pranks or role-playing.
– Loaded with a set of pre-defined alerts detailing different real-life scenarios, including a flash flood in New Jersey, a tornado in Oklahoma or a tsunami in Hawaii. Other alerts include movie and video-game inspired scenarios such as nuclear attacks or zombie virus pandemics (EAS Simulator Pro).
– Includes a limited version of the app’s EAS creator and video exporter for trial purposes. For the complete creator (all features) check EAS Simulator Pro.
How To Download and Install EAS Simulator Free on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to use the EAS Simulator Free for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing EAS Simulator Free For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download EAS Simulator Free for PC, open Google Play store, search for “EAS Simulator Free” and find it.
5. Click Install button under the EAS Simulator logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install EAS Simulator Free on the PC by applying the EAS Simulator Free APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
Installing EAS Simulator Free For Windows in Nox App Player
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Run Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. To download EAS Simulator Free for PC, go to Google Play store, search for “EAS Simulator Free” and find it.
4. Click Install button under the EAS Simulator Free logo, and enjoy!
Read more: How to Install XAPK in Nox App Player
Hope something helps you.