In this tutorial, learn how to download and install EagleEyes(Lite) on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install EagleEyes(Lite) on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
AVTECH EagleEyes(Lite) is a free application for all valued customer of AVTECH Corporation only. EagleEyes(Lite) is very easy and convenient to use, a powerful feature with user-friendly interface design.
1. Real-time live video streaming remote monitor IP-Camera and DVR/NVR Device(AVTECH product only).
2. Support DVR/NVR single, Multi-channel monitor switching.
3. Support TCP/IP protocol.
4. Auto Re-login function after disconnect.
5. Support video type such as MPEG4, H.264, H.265 for DVR/NVR/IPCAM.
6. Support PTZ Control ( Normal / Pelco-D / Pelco-P ).
7. Display Video Loss / Cover channel.
8. Support Push Video.
Touch panel function description :
1. One touch to switch the channel.
2. One touch to control PTZ Hot-Point.
3. Double click to Max Zoom In/Out.
4. Two finger pinch to PTZ Zoom In/Out.
Downloading EagleEyes(Lite) on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download EagleEyes(Lite) from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install EagleEyes(Lite) on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “EagleEyes(Lite)”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use EagleEyes(Lite) on your computer.
Or you can also install EagleEyes(Lite) on the PC by applying the EagleEyes(Lite) APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install EagleEyes(Lite) on PC for free.
That’s about it.