In this tutorial, learn how to download and install DroidCam Wireless Webcam on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install DroidCam Wireless Webcam on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of DroidCam
DroidCam turns your Android device into a webcam. Use it with common chat & conference programs, or with live streaming/broadcast programs like OBS. You can also use DroidCam as an IP webcam virtually on all networks using an Internet Browser.
The app works with a PC client that installs the webcam drivers, and connects the computer with your phone. Windows and Linux clients are available. Visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
– Chat using “DroidCam Webcam” on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
– Completely free with no usage limits or watermarks.
– Connect over WiFi or USB cable*.
– Use other (non camera) apps with DroidCam in the background, or turn the screen off to save battery.
– IP web camera MJPEG access (access camera via a browser or from another phone/tablet/etc).
– Simple and efficient.
Downloading DroidCam Wireless Webcam on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download DroidCam Wireless Webcam from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install DroidCam Wireless Webcam on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “DroidCam Wireless Webcam”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use DroidCam Wireless Webcam on your computer.
Or you can also install DroidCam Wireless Webcam on the PC by applying the DroidCam Wireless Webcam APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install DroidCam Wireless Webcam on PC for free.
That’s about it.