In this article, we will show you how to play Divinity’s Rise on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Divinity’s Rise App
The story begins in an Ancient Magic World.
Follow the footsteps of Socrates to explore the World, experience exotic traditions, meet new teammates, and defeat enemies together.
1. Special and well-designed cartoonish style.
Bright colors and style, revealing an exquisite magic world.
2. An ancient European Magic World full of charm.
The background of the game is based on ancient European myths, the players need to collect heroes to help to restore peace in the magic world.
3. Assemble and strategize your characters with different skills.
Assemble your team with different skills, gear sets, heroes, and attributes to beat bosses and enemies in various dungeons.
4. Dungeons, Original game modes, endless rewards.
Search for treasure in random mazes, explore dungeons and challenge your limit. Check-in every day to get huge rewards. Beat all opponents and become the Arena God.
5. Become teammates or enemies, enjoy the game with a worldwide audience.
Find friends in the guild and the world chat, fight with reliable teammates, challenge players around the world.
Downloading Divinity’s Rise on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Divinity’s Rise from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Divinity’s Rise on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Divinity’s Rise”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Divinity’s Rise on your computer.
Or you can also install Divinity’s Rise on the PC by applying the Divinity’s Rise XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Divinity’s Rise on PC for free.
That’s about it.