In this tutorial, learn how to download and install CX File Explorer on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install CX File Explorer on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Cx File Explorer is a powerful file manager app with a clean and intuitive interface. With this file manager app, you can quickly browse and manage the files on your mobile device, PC, and cloud storage, just like you use Windows Explorer or Finder on your PC or Mac. Also it provides a rich set of features that advanced users are looking for without feeling bloated. You can even manage the space used on your mobile device with a visualized storage analysis.
- Organize your files and folders: With a user-friendly UI, you can easily browse, move, copy, compress, rename, extract, delete, create and share files (folders) on both internal and external storage of your mobile device.
- Access files on cloud storage: You can manage the files on cloud storages.
- Access files on NAS (Network-attached storage): You can access files within remote or shared storage like FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV, and LAN. Also you can access your mobile dev ice from PC using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
- Manage your apps: you can manage the apps installed on your mobile device.
- Analyze and manage your storage: Cx File Explorer provides visualized storage analysis so that you can quickly scan the available space and manage it. The Recycle bin also helps you easily manage your storage.
- Material Design interface: Cx File Explorer uses the Material Design interface.
Downloading CX File Explorer For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download CX File Explorer from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install CX File Explorer on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “CX File Explorer”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use CX File Explorer on your computer.
Or you can also install CX File Explorer on the PC by applying the CX File Explorer APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install CX File Explorer on PC for free.
That’s about it.