In this tutorial, learn how to download and install CuteCut – Video editor on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install CuteCut – Video editor on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Cute CUT:
Now, you can DRAW movies, AND you can draw ON movies! Cute CUT’s powerful, easy-to-use editing features put YOU in control, allowing you to make the highest quality movies, DIFFERENT from anything you’ve seen!
Do you want to create your own unique movie? Cute CUT’s robust and intuitive feature set will have you doing so in no time, drawing gorgeous, one-of-a-kind movies and so much more!
Besides providing the utilities of a common video editor, Cute CUT brings to the table exceptionally advanced, Hollywood-style editing functionality!
We’re continually working to enrich and strengthen Cute CUT’s top-tier functionality, and its refreshingly simple, unique presence in today’s digital market. Are you with us? Join more than one million others who’ve dared to discover the delightful difference that’s Cute CUT!
Main Features Cute CUT For PC Free Download:
– User-Friendly UI.
Just drag and drop; you can arrange your media segments easily.
Sleek, bookshelf-style organizer showcases your movies.
UI supports both portrait and landscape modes.
– Make DIFFERENT movies, make movies DIFFERENT!
Supports SIMULTANEOUS Adding of UP TO SIX different types of media into movie projects: Video, Photo (both from Album or Camera), as well as SELF-DRAW, Text, Music, and Voice.
– Supports various Resolutions and Aspect Ratios, including HD (16:9), SD (4:3), SQUARE (1:1) and even Portrait Mode!
Creating a PIP (Picture-In-Picture) movie is EASY: Merely place one movie atop another; Cute CUT even supports independent Resizing of each and every video segment!
– Draw directly on movie.
30+ drawing tools.
– 3 Advanced Brushes for pro effects: Texture, Linear Gradient, Radial Gradient, gradients editable.
– Highly customizable transitions.
– 20+ Pre-Defined Transitions.
– Transparency, Border, Corner, Shadow, Transform, and Sound Volume … ALL Customizable!
– Share Your Movie.
Downloading CuteCut – Video editor For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download CuteCut – Video editor from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install CuteCut – Video editor on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “CuteCut – Video editor”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use CuteCut – Video editor on your computer.
Or you can also install CuteCut – Video editor on the PC by applying the CuteCut – Video editor APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install CuteCut – Video editor on PC for free.
That’s about it.