In this article, we will show you how to play Crusaders Quest on Windows PC or laptop.
Crusaders Quest is an RPG with a 16-bit aesthetic where you control a group of heroes and engage in strategic battles in two dimensions. If you want to win, you’ll have to make use of loads of different special powers.
Downloading Crusaders Quest on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Crusaders Quest from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Crusaders Quest on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Crusaders Quest”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Crusaders Quest on your computer.
Or you can also install Crusaders Quest on the PC by applying the Crusaders Quest XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Crusaders Quest on PC for free.
That’s about it.