In this article, we will show you how to download and install Crunchyroll on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Crunchyroll
Watch Japan’s most popular anime with Crunchyroll. Watch new shows like Dr. STONE, Fire Force, To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Black Clover, One Piece, Naruto, and more! Plus, watching Crunchyroll’s licensed content supports the creators who work to bring you awesome anime every week.
Start watching the world’s largest anime library now for free, or try Crunchyroll Premium FREE for 14 days. Sign up via the Crunchyroll app now!
Main Features of Crunchyroll Download For PC
– No ads
– New episodes one hour after airing in Japan
– Watch on all of your favorite devices
How To Download and Install Crunchyroll on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to use the Crunchyroll for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Crunchyroll For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Crunchyroll app for PC, open Google Play store, search for “Crunchyroll” and find it.
5. Click Install button under the Crunchyroll logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Crunchyroll on the PC by applying the Crunchyroll APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
Installing Crunchyroll For Windows in Nox App Player
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Run Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. To download Crunchyroll app for PC, go to Google Play store, search and find it.
4. Click Install button under the Crunchyroll logo, and enjoy!
Read more: How to Install XAPK in Nox App Player
Hope something helps you.