In this tutorial, learn how to play Critical Ops on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Critical Ops on PC for free if you use Bluestacks emulator. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Critical Ops is a first-person multiplayer shooter that goes something like this: there are two teams made up of up to six players: terrorists and anti-terrorists. There are also two of maps and depending on your team, your job is to place or deactivate a bomb or simply get rid of as many opponents as you possibly can.
Downloading Critical Ops on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Critical Ops from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks emulator.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to play Critical Ops on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Critical Ops”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Critical Ops on your computer.
Or you can also install Critical Ops on the PC by applying the Critical Ops APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Critical Ops on PC for free.
That’s about it.