In this article, we will show you how to download and install Craigslist app on Windows PC or laptop.
Craigslist is a great place to buy and sell stuff online, and whether you’re hunting for apartments or houses, looking for a great deals, looking for a new jobs opportunities, buying or selling cars, or have something to sell.
Main Features of Craigslist app For PC Free Download:
– Browse all of Craigslist’s categories and locations, option to include multiple neighbourhoods in searches – multi location search
– Advanced search tools and filters that let you sort by posts with images, custom apartment or housing needs, prices, and more, with the option to save your search for future reference
– Quickly favourite posts and listings for future reference
– Advanced filtering tools to sort results lists by date, place, or specific flags by category
– Ability to save search definitions for future reuse, and save your time
– Quick buttons to: email, call or SMS authors right from their listing
– Quick button to share on Facebook or Twitter or any other social media listing
– Swipe to scroll through photo galleries, with a mini-gallery at the top of each listing
– Click on image to enlarge and swipe to scroll
– Quick buttons to favourite or share any listing you view
– View map or click to open Google Map
– Quick button to open the original ad
– Search Craigslist with keywords and titles only
– Continuous scrolling makes your searches fast and convenient
– Post classifieds directly on Craigslist with uploading existing images or taking the pictures
– You can install our app on external storage (SD Card) if you are out of space on your phone storage.
How To Download and Install Craigslist app on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to use the Craigslist app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Craigslist app For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Craigslist app for Windows PC, open Google Play store, search “Craigslist” and find it.
5. Click Install button under the Craigslist logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Craigslist app on the PC by applying the Craigslist app APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
Installing Craigslist app For Windows in Nox App Player
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Run Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. To download Craigslist app for Windows PC, go to Google Play store, search “Craigslist” and find it.
4. Click Install button under the Craigslist logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Craigslist app on the PC by applying the Craigslist APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install XAPK in Nox App Player
Hope something helps you.