In this article, we will show you how to download and install Construction Calculator on Windows PC or laptop.
Construction calculator is a Calculating platform for all the civil Engineers and Construction Workers. Construction Calculator is a simple tool to calculate quantity of bricks, concrete, cement, sand, aggregate, concrete blocks, slab concrete, square column concrete, round column concrete, tiles, round steel weight and also calculate all shapes area.
Main Features of Construction Calculator for PC Free Download:
-Calculate Blocks (bricks) count needed to build a wall by area.
-How many premix concrete bags required for your project.
-Edit option to set your own bag size and rate of premix bags.
-Calculate tiles count needed to build a room floor or bathroom floor by area.
-Calculate volume of wall, slab and column.
-It is free, fast, simple and easy to use.
How To Download and Install Construction Calculator on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to use the Construction Calculator for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or Nox App Player.
Here are the steps:
Installing Construction Calculator For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Construction Calculator for PC, open Google Play store, search for “Construction Calculator” and install it.
5. Click Install button under the Construction Calculator logo, and enjoy!
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
Installing Construction Calculator For Windows in Nox App Player
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Run Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. To download Construction Calculator for PC, go to Google Play store, search and find it.
4. Click Install button under the Construction Calculator logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Construction Calculator on the PC by applying the Construction Calculator APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install XAPK in Nox App Player
Hope something helps you.