In this tutorial, we will show you how to play City Mania: Town Building Game on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of City Mania
Welcome to the best new city builder game in town!
Now is your chance to be the owner of the awesomest city ever! Build, expand, plan your strategy — the decision is in your hands!
But don’t stop there! Recruit dozens of funny characters, add them to your collection and watch as they populate the streets and bring your city to life!
Build the BEST. CITY. EVER.
– Craft hundreds of unique, gorgeous buildings in your city and expand it from a tiny peaceful town to a big bustling metropolis.
– Don’t forget to decorate your skyline by building famous landmarks, like the Eiffel Tower, the Tower of London and the Leaning Tower of Pisa (there’s something for every tower fan) to elevate your city to the top of the tourist destinations list.
Meet Your New Family
– Cartoon fans rejoice! Meet and collect tons of funny characters with their own unique personalities, like the portly Sergeant Morecake, and the uber-macho builder guy, Forest Manley (whose real skill is the tiny-bit-too-suggestive eyebrow raise).
– Build a water tower. Check! Build a fire station. Check! But who’s going to drive the fire truck? Assigning Bizzies to jobs will help you optimise your city, but you can go even further! Send them on missions and they won’t come home empty-handed, or do favours for them so they invite their friends to fill your city!
Fusion Is the Way to Go
– The future: age of smart forks, exploding hover boards, even selfies! But now the 21st Century lives up to its promise, with the ability to merge buildings into advanced skyscrapers and unlock specialisations.
– Unlocking each allows you to develop your city in different directions and expand your collection with specialised buildings such as Sustainability, Commerce, Education and Entertainment. Choose which one suits your strategy best!
The Grass Is Always Greener…
– But is it really? Find out by visiting your friends’ cities. Is your friend the best builder you know? Well, you can always “”borrow”” a bit of their ideas to improve your game… Sshhh, we won’t tell anyone…
– In case you find yourself short on some crucial resources, visiting the Marketplace should be a major part of your strategy; it’s where you can collect some extra cash or find missing upgrade items.
Downloading City Mania: Town Building Game on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download City Mania: Town Building Game from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks emulator.
Download City Mania: Town Building Game from Google Play store
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to play City Mania: Town Building Game on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “City Mania: Town Building Game”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play City Mania: Town Building Game on your computer.
Or you can also install City Mania: Town Building Game on the PC by applying the City Mania: Town Building Game APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install City Mania: Town Building Game on PC for free.
That’s about it.