In this tutorial, learn how to play Castle Crush on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Castle Crush on PC for free if you use Bluestacks emulator. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Castle Crush is an RTS where you have to try to destroy your opponent’s castle using a wide range of different troops. Of course, you also have to try to stop the enemy from destroying your castle.
Downloading Castle Crush on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Castle Crush from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks emulator.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to play Castle Crush on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Castle Crush”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Castle Crush on your computer.
Or you can also install Castle Crush on the PC by applying the Castle Crush APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Castle Crush on PC for free.
That’s about it.