In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Candy Crush Saga on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Candy Crush Saga on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Candy Crush Saga is a delicious puzzle game that includes a social element. This time, you have to connect different colored candy by creating chains to make them disappear while also ranking up through at least 200 levels that you’ll find along the way on your sugary adventure.
Gameplay in Candy Crush Saga is super easy to learn, but tough to beat. For this reason, this game is sure to be loved by little ones who’ll enjoy watching the colorful graphics and simple movements on your screen; as well as by adults, who’ll find that the real challenge goes way beyond just matching up the right pieces of candy.
Candy Crush Saga offers different game modes. Among them, the major stand out feature is that the game offers over a hundred different levels, in which you’ll have to fulfill a series of objectives in order to move along. Nevertheless, the Jelly, Ingredients, or Candy Order modes also provide a hearty serving of good times and fun.
Two important features in Candy Crush Saga are the game’s bright and colorful visuals; as well as its social element, allowing you to compete against your friends on Facebook and check out their scores. Candy Crush Saga is definitely one of today’s hottest titles for Android.
Downloading Candy Crush Saga For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Candy Crush Saga from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Candy Crush Saga on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Candy Crush Saga”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Candy Crush Saga app on your computer.
Or you can also install Candy Crush Saga app on the PC by applying the Candy Crush Saga APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Candy Crush Saga app.
That’s about it.