In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Bump Music Player on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Bump Music Player on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
BuMP Beta – A handy Bubble Music Player unlike others. It can play music from Spotify and local device in a pop-up bubble in front of every other application. Also, it’s totally free, no ads, no in-apps!
Ever wanted to listen to your favorite music without breaking your habits or interrupting current tasks? Doesn’t matter if you use Spotify or you prefer to keep your music on your own device – we’ve got it covered!
Main goal of Bubble Music Player is to be non-intrusive and functional – open our floating music player, play your music and control it without leaving your apps. You can still play your favorite game while listening to music!
It’s an ultimate music widget replacement.
Flat, minimalistic material design with cool animations included!
Main Features of Bump Music Player For PC Free Download:
– Totally free – ad-free, no in-app payments
– Lightweight – light music player
– Handy – pop up music player
– Snap to edges
– Material design
– Spotify premium support
– Local music support
– Search your music
– Fast-forward with a gesture
– Made with love
Downloading Bump Music Player For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Bump Music Player from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Bump Music Player on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Bump Music Player”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Bump Music Player on your computer.
Or you can also install Bump Music Player on the PC by applying the Bump Music Player APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Bump Music Player on PC for free.
That’s about it.