In this tutorial, learn how to download and install BRAVE Browser on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install BRAVE Browser on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Brave App
Brave Web Browser is a fast, free, secure web browser for Android with a built-in Ads Block , tracking and security protection, and optimized data and battery experience.
Brave is designed with a built-in adblocker to provide an ad-free and seamless browsing experience.
FAST & SECURE
No external plugins or settings to manage or configure! Brave simply provides the fastest and most secure browsing experience available for Android. Brave is designed for both speed and security, so you can enjoy lightning fast browsing without popups, malware and other annoyances.
BATTERY & DATA OPTIMIZATION
Brave reduces page loading time, improves performance, and guards from ads infected with malware. Brave shows a 2x to 4x speed increase on Android, so you will see a direct reduction in both battery and data plan consumption.
Brave also protects users with leading privacy and security features such as HTTPS Everywhere (encrypted data traffic), script blocking, 3rd party cookie blocking, and private incognito tabs.
Brave for Android has the following features:
* Built-in Ads Block
* Blocks pop-ups
* Battery optimization
* Data optimization
* Tracking Protection
* Https Everywhere (for security)
* Script Blocking
* 3rd party cookie blocking
* Private tabs
* Recent tabs
Downloading BRAVE Browser For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download BRAVE Browser from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install BRAVE Browser on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “BRAVE Browser”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use BRAVE Browser on your computer.
Or you can also install BRAVE Browser on the PC by applying the BRAVE Browser APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install BRAVE Browser on PC for free.
That’s about it.