In this article, we will show you how to play Box Simulator For Brawl Stars on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Box Simulator For Brawl Stars
Attention! This game is not created by Supercell, it is created by fan of Brawl Stars.
This is a non-commercial online application generated by fans for Fan Content purposes only, limited to displaying and identifying Brawl Stars as permitted by the Fan Content Policy: www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy. This is not an official simulator for Brawl Stars. All references to “Brawl Stars” in the application name and description are for the sole purpose of identifying the application for potential users. It is not intended to infringe the trademark.
This content is not affiliated, approved, sponsored or approved specifically by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information, see the Supercell Fan Content Policy: www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy
-Collect coins, buy gems and open boxes!
-Complete achievements and get rewards!
-Collect all brawlers!
-And much more in this simulator!
Downloading Box Simulator For Brawl Stars on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Box Simulator For Brawl Stars from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Box Simulator For Brawl Stars on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Box Simulator For Brawl Stars”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Box Simulator For Brawl Stars on your computer.
Or you can also install Box Simulator For Brawl Stars on the PC by applying the Box Simulator For Brawl Stars APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Box Simulator For Brawl Stars on PC for free.
That’s about it.