In this tutorial, learn how to download and install BOOYAH app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install BOOYAH app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of BOOYAH! App
Top features of BOOYAH!:
– Short gaming videos (clips). Swipe down to see exciting game moments shared by our community! Upload your own clip and share fun with viewers from all over the world!
– Livestream to major streaming platforms (Facebook, YouTube). You can restream your favourite game and chat with your viewers from all platforms simultaneously, without any fee or membership!
– Highlights. After your livestream ends, our app will generate highlight with key moments where you experience intense fight, adventure and emotions!
Share your proudest game moments with your friends on social networks with a touch.
Play and record your games at the same time, you are just moments away from becoming the next gaming star!
Be a part of the latest innovation in sharing your gameplay! Be it godlike moments, epic comebacks, or funny fails, BOOYAH! helps you capture them all!
Downloading BOOYAH App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download BOOYAH from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install BOOYAH App on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “BOOYAH”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use BOOYAH app on your computer.
Or you can also install BOOYAH app on the PC by applying the BOOYAH APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install BOOYAH app.
That’s about it.