In this tutorial, learn how to play Bloxx Craft Girl on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Bloxx Craft Girl on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This software allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Bloxx Craft Girl is a sandbox game that is free and fun. This is the most important in the game, the exploration of the craftsman 2020 and the exploration of the building by the craftsman. You can let your imagination run wild.
Downloading Bloxx Craft Girl on your PC for free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Bloxx Craft Girl from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to play Bloxx Craft Girl on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Bloxx Craft Girl”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Bloxx Craft Girl on your computer.
Or you can also install Bloxx Craft Girl on the PC by applying the Bloxx Craft Girl APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Bloxx Craft Girl on PC for free.
That’s about it.