In this article, we will show you how to play Bloons Monkey City on Windows PC or laptop.
Bloons Monkey City, the premier city building, bloon popping and upgrade cranking simulation of our time, is now on ninjakiwi.com!
In Bloons Monkey City you must build your humble town into a bloon busting metropolis, a centre for all that is monkey, and stop the inevitable horde of bloon-kind barrelling through your city walls. Expand your empire by farming bananas, constructing super sized vivariums for your monkey recruits, stomping over the wild bloons in the wilderness beyond and researching powerful upgrades for extreme bloon poppage.
How To Download and Install My Bloons Monkey City on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to play Bloons Monkey City for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
How To Play Bloons Monkey City on PC using BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Bloons Monkey City for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Bloons Monkey City logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Bloons Monkey City on the PC by applying the Bloons Monkey City APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
How To Play Bloons Monkey City on PC using LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Bloons Monkey City.
5. Click Install button under the Bloons Monkey City logo.
Hope something helps you.