In this article, we will show you how to play Black Desert Mobile on Windows PC or laptop.
How To Download and Install Black Desert Mobile on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to play Black Desert Mobile for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
How To Play Black Desert Mobile on PC using BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Black Desert Mobile for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Black Desert Mobile logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Black Desert Mobile on the PC by applying the Black Desert Mobile APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
How To Play Black Desert Mobile on PC using LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Black Desert Mobile.
5. Click Install button under the Black Desert Mobile logo.
Hope something helps you.