In this tutorial, learn how to download and install bkash app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install bkash app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of bkash App
How to use the bKash application All Apps have access to all the information you can use by using the apps. It’s easy, easy-to-use and highly secure mobile money apps that quickly send cash to people, recharge mobile balance, pay in your favorite stores and shops, and more. Get notified of your latest development activities and offers; View the status of your transaction history, transaction summary and your transaction limits and enjoy many other mobile financial services. All information about bKash is collected
Downloading bkash app For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download bkash app from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install bkash app on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “bkash app”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use bkash app on your computer.
Or you can also install bkash app on the PC by applying the bkash APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install bkash app on PC for free.
That’s about it.