In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Bitmoji on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Bitmoji on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Bitmoji, an application developed by the creators of Bitstrips, lets you create a fun avatar of yourself. Once it’s been created, you can put it in tons of fun situations.
Bitmoji is your own personal emoji.
– Create an expressive cartoon avatar
– Choose from a huge library of stickers – all featuring YOU
– Use Bitmoji in Snapchat and wherever else you chat
Downloading Bitmoji For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Bitmoji from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Bitmoji on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Bitmoji”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Bitmoji on your computer.
Or you can also install Bitmoji on the PC by applying the Bitmoji APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Bitmoji on PC for free.
That’s about it.