In this tutorial, learn how to download and install BIGO LIVE on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install BIGO LIVE on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
BIGO LIVE is a social tool that lets you connect with people through live videos. This app is based on sharing live broadcasts that you can also join with just one click. Follow hundreds of people and channels and discover a whole new world of possibilities.
Downloading BIGO LIVE For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download BIGO LIVE from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install BIGO LIVE on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “BIGO LIVE”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use BIGO LIVE on your computer.
Or you can also install BIGO LIVE on the PC by applying the BIGO LIVE APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install BIGO LIVE on PC for free.
That’s about it.