In this article, we will show you how to play Batman: The Enemy Within on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Batman: The Enemy Within:
In this latest chapter from the award-winning studio behind Batman – The Telltale Series, both Bruce Wayne and Batman will be forced into precarious new roles. The Riddler has returned to terrorize Gotham City, but his gruesome puzzles merely foreshadow an even greater crisis. With the arrival of a ruthless federal agent and the return of a still nascent Joker, Batman must navigate uneasy alliances while Bruce Wayne undertakes a perilous series of deceptions. Which of Batman’s new allies will you choose to trust? And how deep into the darkness will you let Bruce descend?
Includes Episode 1 of a 5 part series in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
**Save 25% on additional episodes in Batman: The Enemy Within by purchasing the Season Pass [Episodes 2-5 bundle] via in-app in the ‘Episodes’ menu**
Supports the following GPUs:
– Tegra K1 & X1
– Adreno 418, 420, 430, 505 and 530
– Mali T760 & T880
– Nvidia Maxwell
Examples of currently supported devices:
– Samsung Galaxy S6 and up, Note 4 & 5
– Google Pixel, Pixel C & Pixel XL
– Google Nexus 5X, 6P & 9
– Sony Xperia XZ, Z4, & Z5
– HTC One (M9) & 10
– Nvidia Shield Tablet (2014) & Shield Tablet K1
– LG G4, V10, G Flex2
– OnePlus 2, 3, & 3T
Downloading Batman: The Enemy Within on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Batman: The Enemy Within from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Batman: The Enemy Within on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Batman: The Enemy Within”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Batman: The Enemy Within on your computer.
Or you can also install Batman: The Enemy Within on the PC by applying the Batman: The Enemy Within APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Batman: The Enemy Within on PC for free.
That’s about it.