In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Hotspot Shield on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Hotspot Shield on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
AZ Screen Recorder is a stable, high-quality screen recorder for Android that helps you record smooth & clear screen videos. With a ton of features like screen capture, screen video recorder, video editor, live stream screen, this screen recording app provides an easy way to record screen videos such as video tutorials, video calls, game videos, live shows.
HIGH-QUALITY video: 1080p, 12Mbps, 60FPS
NO recording time limit
NO root needed
★ Screen recording
AZ Screen Recorder provides stable and fluid screen recording. With this screen recorder, you can easily record popular mobile game videos; you can record video calls with family and friends…
Screen Video Recorder with internal sound
From Android 10, this free screen recorder will support recording internal audio. If you want to record gameplay, video tutorial with internal audio, this powerful screen recorder with audio is the best choice for you.
Game Recorder in FULL HD
This game recorder supports the recording game screen in high quality: 1080p, 60FPS, 12Mbps. Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates are available for you.
Screen Recorder with Facecam
By using this Screen Recorder with Facecam, your face and emotions can be recorded in a small overlay window. You can freely adjust the Facecam size and drag it to any position on the screen
AZ Screen Recorder provides a ton of free features:
– Record internal sound (from Android 10)
– Record gameplay with external sound
– Pause/resume screen recording
– Enable front camera (Facecam)
– GIF maker: A GIF recorder help you record the screen as GIF
– Control screen recording through floating window or notification bar
– Shake the device to stop recording the screen
– Draw on the screen while recording gameplay
– Transfer recorded videos, and screenshots to your computer through Wifi
★ Video Editor
After recording device screen, you can edit your videos with these editing functions:
– Convert video to GIF
– Trim video
– Remove middle part of video
– Merge videos: Combine multiple videos into one
– Add background music to video
– Add subtitles to video
– Extract image from video
– Crop video
– Rotate video
– Compress video
– Edit audio
With the screen broadcast function of the AZ Screen Recorder, you can stream your screen to Youtube, Facebook, Twitch, and more. You can stream gameplay to show your skills or stream films, TV shows, and sports events. AZ Screen Recorder provides the following features to help you livestream easily:
– Several broadcast resolution settings, stream with the high quality you want
– Facecam while live streaming
★ Screenshots and Image Editing
AZ Screen Recorder is more than a screen video recorder. It can also capture screenshots and edit images. You can take a screenshot easily with one click, use in-app image editing tools to stitch/crop images, and share your screenshots with your friends. Some top editing features can be listed below:
– Stitch images: Auto detect and combine several images into one
– Crop images: Remove unwanted parts
– Blur image: pixelate areas you don’t want to show
– Add text, and draw on image…
Downloading AZ Screen Recorder For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download AZ Screen Recorder from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install AZ Screen Recorder on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “AZ Screen Recorder”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use AZ Screen Recorder on your computer.
Or you can also install AZ Screen Recorder on the PC by applying the AZ Screen Recorder APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install AZ Screen Recorder on PC for free.
That’s about it.