In this article, we will show you how to install Anime Face Changer for Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Audio Evolution Mobile Studio TRIAL
The most powerful multitrack audio/MIDI recording studio on Android with support for over 250 USB audio/MIDI interfaces! Layer tracks to build up an entire song, play virtual instruments, add drum patterns, edit audio and MIDI with unlimited undo/redo, mix, add real-time effects, automate and much more!
Note that this is a TRIAL version of the full paid version and as such has some limitations!
The following optional in-app purchases are available in the full version to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer
• Soundfont packs
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing
• Drum pattern editor
• Low latency with a USB audio interface (*)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Punch in/out
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Projects are interchangeable with our iOS version
• Export to other DAW’s by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable multi track music studio that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine, almost for free!
How To Download and Install Audio Evolution Mobile Studio on PC (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac)
If you want to use the Audio Evolution Mobile Studio app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Audio Evolution Mobile Studio For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Audio Evolution for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
5. Click Install button under the Audio Evolution Mobile Studio logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Audio Evolution Mobile Studio on the PC by applying the Audio Evolution Mobile Studio APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing Audio Evolution Mobile Studio For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Audio Evolution Mobile Studio.
5. Click Install button under the Audio Evolution Mobile Studio logo.
In this video we will show you how to download and install Audio Evolution Mobile Studio on Windows 10 PC.
Hope something helps you.