In this article, we will show you how to download and install ASTRO File Manager on Windows PC or laptop.
ASTRO File Manager for PC is the number #1 app for easily organizing, moving, compressing, and backing up your files, cleaning your phone’s memory, and boosting its performance. It comes with a user-friendly interface for easy navigation and simple management of your internal, external, and cloud storages. ASTRO is being used by 150M+ users worldwide since 2009, it’s free to use and has no advertising.
Main Features of ASTRO File Manager For PC Free Download:
It doesn’t have to be a hassle to organize your files. ASTRO File Manager allows you to:
– Move, copy, share, rename, files on internal storage, SD card, and cloud space.
– Sort and categorize files: Have fast access to all of your files on internal and external memory space. Manage your folders effectively with this handy file browser.
– Easily access all your images, videos, music, apps, and recent folders from the home screen.
– Extract files: Open Zip and RAR files with the built-in ZIP file opener and RAR extractor. These top-rated file organizer features let you compress and decompress files conveniently.
– Manage downloads: view which files were recently downloaded and move them to different folders.
See also: Download ES File Explorer for PC
How To Download and ASTRO File Manager on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to use the ASTRO File Manager for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing ASTRO File Manager For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download ASTRO File Manager for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
5. Click Install button under the Canvas Student logo, and enjoy!
Download ASTRO File Manager from Google Play store
Or you can also install ASTRO File Manager on the PC by applying the ASTRO File Manager XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
Installing ASTRO File Manager For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find ASTRO File Manager.
5. Click Install button under the ASTRO File Manager logo.
In this video we will show you how to download and install ASTRO File Manager on Windows 10 PC.
Hope something helps you.