In this article, we will show you how to play ARK: Survival Evolved on Windows PC or laptop.
ARK: Survival Evolved for Android brings the wild and dangerous world of the PC and console versions of this thrilling game to Android smartphones. Here, you get to go on an adventure that involves finding resources, building a shelter, and hunting down enormous dinosaurs in order to prosper in a hostile environment.
This adaption is played practically the same way as the original title. With a first-person perspective, you have to explore your environment in search of materials to make tools and objects to improve your equipment. The 80 different dinosaurs you may come across will also provide you with resources and even transportation. Obviously, most of these wild predators will want nothing more than to kill you though, so you’ll have to be careful.
Main Features of ARK: Survival Evolved for PC Free Download:
– 80+ Dinosaurs: Use cunning strategy and tactics to tame, train, ride and breed the many dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the dynamic, persistent ecosystems across land, sea, air, and even underground.
– Discover: Explore a massive living and breathing prehistoric landscape as you find the means to survive, thrive, and escape on the Ark.
– Craft and Build: Using any means necessary to survive, craft weapons, clothes, and items, and build shelters, villages, or even large cities.
– Survive Alone or With Others: Group up with, or prey on, hundreds of other players in a large-scale online world or choose to go it alone in single-player mode.
– Join a Tribe: The ‘Tribe’ system encourages cooperation, by supporting dynamic parties to share resources, XP, and re-spawn points.
Downloading ARK: Survival Evolved on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download ARK: Survival Evolved from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install ARK: Survival Evolved on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “ARK: Survival Evolved”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play ARK: Survival Evolved on your computer.
Or you can also install ARK: Survival Evolved on the PC by applying the ARK: Survival Evolved XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install ARK: Survival Evolved on PC for free.
That’s about it.