In this article, we will show you how to play Angry Birds 2 on Windows PC or laptop.
Angry Birds 2 is a multi-stage level game. Mode of customs declaration need you to get the key to enter the next level. When the stars reach a certain level, you can enter the different arenas.
Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available. Either way, get ready to rain destruction on those swindling swine.
If you want to play Angry Birds 2 for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Angry Birds 2 For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Angry Birds for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Angry Birds 2 logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Angry Birds 2 on the PC by applying the Angry Birds 2 XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
Installing Angry Birds 2 For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Angry Birds 2.
5. Click Install button under the Angry Birds 2 logo.
Hope something helps you.