In this tutorial, learn how to download and install AllConnect – Play & Stream on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install AllConnect – Play & Stream on Windows PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of AllConnect:
Instantly stream your favorite music, photos and movies to your Smart TV, Chromecast, Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation), Roku, Xbox (360 & One), AirPlay speakers and many more.
The most user friendly and intuitive streaming solution for your Android device. Simple and intuitive design makes it very easy to stream all your media to any screen or speakers.
Main Features AllConnect For PC:
-All your media in one place: music, photos, videos, movies, tv shows etc.
-Stream to all connected devices: AirPlay speakers, Chromecast, DLNA devices, Apple TV, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc.), Roku devices, Xiaomi Box, Xbox and more.
-Multiple stream: control and stream different content to multiple devices simultaneously.
-Supports casting of most YouTube videos, youtube live is not supported.
-Advanced playback functionalities: add and remove different items to the queue regardless of the type of media
-Stream from any source: media servers, online websites and the cloud.
AllConnect is the only app on the market that supports all streaming technologies and works out of the box with more than 5 billion devices.
Downloading AllConnect – Play & Stream For PC (Windows 10/8/7) For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download AllConnect – Play & Stream from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install AllConnect – Play & Stream in Windows 10
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “AllConnect – Play & Stream”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use AllConnect – Play & Stream on your computer.
Or you can also install AllConnect – Play & Stream on the PC by applying the AllConnect – Play & Stream APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install AllConnect – Play & Stream on PC for free.
That’s about it.