In this tutorial, learn how to download and install AirScreen app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install AirScreen app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of AirScreen App
Why use AirScreen:
• Versatile Wireless connectivity: AirScreen supports all of the major wireless streaming protocols, including Airplay, Cast, Miracast*, and DLNA. This means you can easily receive almost anything from your devices without using cables.
• Compatible with many operating systems: AirScreen is compatible with mainstream operating systems including iOS 8 through 13, macOS 10.5 through 10.15, Android 5 through 10, and Windows 7 through 10. That means you can experience the joy of receiving almost anything across different platforms.
• Supports a huge range of applications: AirScreen can expand your experience to let you listen to songs from iTunes, watch videos with YouTube, view webpages from Safari and Chrome, and do so much more. Thousands of applications are supported by AirScreen, which means more media resources for you.
• Convenient use: AirScreen only needs to be installed on the devices you want to receive media on, you don’t need to install it on any of the devices you want to send media from.
• Screen recording: You never have to worry about missing content. AirScreen can record any time you use it, so you can keep your favorites.
• Privacy protection: AirScreen protects your privacy from being violated by using encrypted data transfer over the network to avoid unauthorized data access.
• More advantages: AirScreen improves your media viewing experience using Video Hardware Acceleration (Improve the performance of video playback up to 40% or more), supports Ultra High-Definition resolution (4K) for clearer pictures, has Background Service Mode to let you work on other things while you receive, lets you personalize with features such as setting device names, and has even more strengths.
AirScreen video tutorials:
AirScreen is always innovating, so we want to hear your voice. If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* This feature has been disabled since Android Oreo (8.0).
Downloading AirScreen App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download AirScreen from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install AirScreen App on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “AirScreen”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use AirScreen app on your computer.
Or you can also install AirScreen app on the PC by applying the AirScreen APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install AirScreen app.
That’s about it.