In this tutorial, learn how to download and install AirBattery on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install AirBattery on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
This Airpod app displays the current battery state of your Apple AirPods generation 1/2 and Airpod Pro or your Beats by Dr. Dre (Gen 3).
Open this Airpod app to see the charge of your Apple AirPods / Beats by Dr. Dre. Or just use the notification (pro) if you just want take a quick look.
▶︎ see charge level of Apple AirPods and Beats by Dr. Dre (Gen 3) devices
▶︎ support for the Apple W1 and H1 chip
▶︎ self updating notification* (pro)
▶︎ the notification icon in status bar shows the charge of the lowest pod (pro)
▶︎ automatically open when AirPods / Beats are connected to the phone*
▶︎ only display the nearest AirPods / Beats*
▶︎ small popup to show current battery status of your AirPods / Beats
▶︎ In Ear detection for Spotify* (only with AirPods; experimental)
Was also successfully tested with Netflix, YouTube, Google Play Music, Deezer, Apple Music and BeyondPod
» AirPods 1
» AirPods 2
» AirPods Pro
» Powerbeats Pro
» Beats Solo3
» Beats Studio3
* This feature must be manually activated in the settings.
The battery status is displayed with an interval size of 10% (Full | 95% | 85% …), because the devices only send their battery state with this accuracy. Also the case of the AirPods misses a Bluetooth transmitter. Therefore, the battery level of the case is only displayed when at least one AirPod is inserted in the case.
The app uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) interface. The API for Bluetooth LE only works with Location Permission, because the beacons for indoor navigation also uses Bluetooth LE.
The only known way to customize AirPods and change the double-tap functionality is connecting with an iPhone or Macbook. After then you can use the changed the double-tap functionality with Android.
Huawei, Xiami, Vivo, Oppo and other Chinese branded phones may not work with this app. These companies don’t always use standard Bluetooth hardware in their phones.
Downloading AirBattery For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download AirBattery from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to connect AirBattery on PC
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “AirBattery”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use AirBattery on your computer.
Or you can also install AirBattery on the PC by applying the AirBattery XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install AirBattery app.
That’s about it.